Blusource – Gearing for Growth
Case Study: Blusource – Gearing for Growth
Company Blueprint, recruitment pack and onboarding programme
Blusource provides recruitment solutions for HR, Legal, Finance and Accountancy professionals throughout England. With ambitious growth plans, Blusource needed to expand the team by attracting and retaining a number of graduates. Facing stiff competition, Blusource invested in PS Ltd’s services to create a “company blueprint” which would capture the culture of the organisation and clearly set out their requirements and associated perks of joining the company.
What we did
- Working with Chief Executive, conducted a company-wide consultation where the values, company mission and vision were identified and embraced
- Consulted with a number of employees at different levels within the organisation and across different sites, capturing the desired and expected behaviours, motivations for joining the organisation and a clear set of skills required by any junior recruit joining Blusource
- Produced a promotional document which captured the history, mission and vision, what it was like to work at Blusource, the expectations and rewards.
- liaised with the design agency to ensure the document visually captured the brand values
- Created an onboarding programme and delivered training to all hiring managers
Blusource were able to clearly set out their expectations throughout all their recruitment campaigns, attracting and retaining the right people. The blueprint allowed for a unified company approach across the sites and departments, providing the guidance hiring managers required to make successful appointments. The document looked professional and engaging, defining Blusource as an employer of choice in a highly competitive market.
“Working with Penny on this project not only helped us in producing a very usable introduction to Blusource for prospective employees, it helped us to assess ourselves as a business and focus on what we want to achieve. The whole process was highly beneficial, not just the end result”. Bjorn Jones, Blusource, Director Industry and Commerce