Welcome Finance – Outplacement
Case Study: Welcome Finance – Outplacement
As part of Cattles Group, Welcome Finance offered secured, unsecured and HP consumer loans and insurance products. Following a financial issue in 2008, the company ceased lending and transformed operations to collect out the outstanding book and sell key assets. At the point of financial restructure in 2010, Welcome Finance had an asset base of £3 BN, 4000 staff and 300 branches and went on to downsize whilst significantly exceeding financial targets. In 2014, we were invited to deliver outplacement services for senior staff that were systematically leaving the company.
What we did
- Provided individual coaching support to a number of senior executives from across the business including Finance, Operations, IT, Collections and HR.
- A bespoke programme was provided to each individual focusing on their unique expectations and requirements
- 6 x 1 hour sessions were provided over a 6 month period with inter-session support via email and phone
- A professional CV and Linkedin profile created and uploaded
- Support in all letter writing, applications, networking online and face-face
- Access to our online coaching programme
- Indirect access and introductions to our network
Welcome has delayed the closure due the success of their collections processes. This means we continue to work with senior members as they leave Welcome to find new careers elsewhere.
All feedback has been superb and we’ve been delighted to work with the organisation and each individual.